Fall schedule is now open for sign-ups!
MEGA will be closed Aug 15th- Aug 28th
Welcome to MEGA Gymnastics!
Fall classes are now available for registration! Classes begin on August 29th.
We have new class times and days for some of our more popular classes:
- Trampoline Thursday 3:45-4:45pm
- Trampoline Friday 3:45-4:45pm
- Preschool and Pre-k Friday 2:30-3:30pm
- Pre-k Friday 3:45pm
- Level 3 Thursday 5:00-6:30pm
Sign up through the Parent Portal HERE or give us a call at 415-257-MEGA
- MEGA will be closed July 1st, July 4th, and July 8th for the holiday break and for our coaches to attend National Gymnastics Congress.
- Don’t forget to check out Women’s Gymnastics Olympic Trials the weekend of July 8th! Watch Simone and Gabby as they compete for a spot in Rio! On July 1st it will be 36 days away from opening ceremonies!
- Xcel Team Camp will be held July 25th-July 29
- Fall Class Registration will be published and opened for enrollment mid-July!
It’s almost here!
We hope to see everyone tomorrow at Olympic Day from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Kevin tan, 2008 Beijing Olympian and Nicole Doherty, UC Davis Gymnastics, will be sharing their experiences about growing up in the sport. The event will also include Team demos and open gym for kids!
Sign up for Summer Classes now and receive 20% off!
Use the code 2016 OLYMPICS between now and June 12th to get your discount on all summer class and camps! Summer programs begin June 13th and continue through August 13th. All classes and camps are dropin, and receive a discount when reserved in advance.